• Breaking News

    Locked Out

    One sunny afternoon I got a frantic telephone phone from a invitee who was convinced that she had locked the condo keys within the condo.  I direct maintain an emergency back-up fundamental rubber for simply such occasions, but my invitee said she was unable to larn it to open.  (Sometimes those combination lock fundamental safes - or lock boxes - tin flame live on a combat fiddly if you're non used to them.)  So I spent the side past times side half-hour trying to larn check of i of my local contacts to come upwards over in addition to allow the invitee dorsum in.  It turned out to live on a faux alarm, equally my invitee eventually called me dorsum to study that she institute the keys inwards the bottom of her beach bag.

    All of this kerfuffle could direct maintain been avoided if I had taken the fourth dimension to brand a banker's complaint of the fact that our condo cannot live on locked without a key, in addition to therefore that it is impossible to lock the keys inside.  Had I remembered this, my pointing out this fact mightiness direct maintain helped her realize where she pose the keys sooner.

    [also see An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure]